Find a clinic
Our clinics offer a free and confidential service to everyone, regardless of your age, gender or sexual orientation. We won't judge or lecture you, we've seen it all before.
You can get a home testing kit without having to visit a clinic.
We can help with:
- contraception and contraceptive advice
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- general sexual health advice.
Unless stated, all of our clinics offer a walk-in service. Where walk-ins are not available:
- book for clinics in North and East Kent by calling 0300 790 0245
- book for clinics in West Kent by calling 01622 225713
The trained team will ask you the reason why you need to be seen in order to book you an appropriate appointment. This will help to ensure that you receive the correct service. All information is handled sensitively and in confidence.
Live in Medway? Find sexual health advice and clinics in Medway.
Are you a young person? Some of our clinics run sessions exclusively for people under 25. If you'd like to attend one of those sessions, select young people from the menu below.