Password reset service unavailable
Password Manager (FIM) will be unavailable until 1 February 2017 due to essential maintenance. After this date you will need to re-register. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If you need to reset your password during this time please follow these steps:
- Ask your line manager or a colleague to log a password reset request via ICT self-service on your behalf.
- They will need to select 'submit a request' then 'raise request' then ‘password resets and account unlocks'.
- They will need to fill in the form, selecting 'network' on the first page.
- After submitting the completed form, a call reference number will be generated and your colleague will need to give you this number.
- You must then contact the service desk on 03000 415555 (8am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday) with the call reference number to reset your password.
Alternatively, if your line manager or colleagues are unable to submit a request on your behalf, email ICTservicedesk@kent.gov.uk from your personal email with your KCC user name (e.g. ExampL01). We may need to ask you to answer some questions to verify your identity. For security reasons, if we are unable to verify your identity we will be unable to reset your password.
We will only be able to respond to your request during office hours (8am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday).