Libraries & Archives Competitions - Terms and
Unless otherwise stated the following rules apply to
competitions issued by Kent Libraries & Archives.
- Membership of the library is not a condition
- The families of L&A staff, and staff
themselves, are not eligible to enter these competitions.
- All entries must be received by the closing
- All entries will be judged on their merits if
an element of skill is required. Prize draw entries will be
selected at random by an independent person.
- The names and home towns of the winners may
appear on our website for a short period once announced. If
the competition is for young people aged 16 years or under, only
their first name and home town will be published, plus their age if
- Information about the competition entrants
will otherwise only be used to contact winners. We will not pass
details on to third parties.
- The prize offered is as stated and is not
- Kent Libraries and Archives takes no
responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or
incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or
- L&A accepts no responsibility for any
loss damage, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or
suffered by an entrant as a result of entering a competition or
accepting a prize.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- The decision of the judges is final, and no
correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering L&A competitions, entrants
will be deemed to have accepted these rules.