Time2Give is an exciting volunteering programme
managed by Community Service Volunteers (CSV) for
Kent Libraries, Registration and Archives. It offers enjoyable
and worthwhile volunteering opportunities across the county's
libraries. There are activities for everyone, whatever your age,
experience or the amount of time you are able to give.
add value to Kent Libraries, Registration and Archives in many
ways, and some of the most popular activities include:
- IT Buddies - helping customers who are using library based
- researching, collating and indexing local studies
- helping staff with activities to encourage family use of
libraries, like rhyme-time, or homework clubs
- assisting with functions and events, including publicity and
- helping out in practical ways, such as with the library
- helping people across the community access library services,
such as delivering books to customers who are homebound.
Check out our information
leaflet (PDF, 1.76Mb) and the list of
current vacancies (Word, 451k) to find out how you can
help. You can find out what other volunteers think about Time2Give
by reading one of our
To become a Time2Give volunteer, fill in an
application form (Word, 51k).
For further information browse our latest
annual report (PDF, 992k).