Win £200 of Jessops vouchers!
Send us your best photo of Kent's countryside and coast to be in
with a chance to win.
Your photograph should be of a beautiful place - It could
show us the enchantment of woods or a park, the peace and
tranquillity of rolling countryside, or the wonder of the sea and
coastline. It could be of a well known area, or somewhere you have
just discovered. Photos with you or your family in them at your
chosen location are great as well - either walking or cycling.
- The closing date for all entries is 12 December
2012. Entries sent after this date will not be counted for
the prize draw.
- The winner will be chosen shortly after the closing date,
and only the winner will be directly contacted.
- All images must be taken in Kent, and on land anyone can
- A maximum of five photographs can be entered per
- Entries should include the title of the image, where it was
taken and your name and contact details.
- The decision of the judging panel is final.
- By entering your image into the competition, you grant Kent
County Council (KCC) a non-exclusive licence to use and
reproduce the image in promotional material. KCC will give full
credit to the photographer.
- It will be assumed by KCC that any people appearing in any
submitted image will have given their full and free consent to its
publication in any KCC promotional material.
- Camera shown on this page is for illustration only.
How to enter
- Post your photo on our Facebook page -
don't forget to include the location the photo was taken.
- Tweet it to us @explorekent - don't
forget to include the location the photo was taken. Use
- Add the photo to our flickr group. Make
sure you comment on your photo (or in the description) saying
'Entered for the Explore Kent photo competition' so we know you
have entered it for this competition.