Mental Health grant scheme
The following mental health grants are available:
- a revenue grant to undertake the role as ‘change agent’. To work with mental health organisations across the voluntary and community services (VCS) sector who provide support and services to people living with Mental Health Issues.
- a revenue grant to provide an activity and engagement programme for young people aged between 14 – 35 who have suffered from a first episode of psychosis
- a revenue grant to undertake the role of administering and co-ordinating Mental Health Action Groups (MHAG’s) across Kent.
To apply for a mental health grant you must:
- be a non-profit organisation
- deliver an activity in Kent (an organisation from outside of Kent will be considered, and need to demonstrate how you will work in Kent communities and bring in experience, specialism or other factors currently not available within the county)
- deliver an activity which is directly linked to the key strategic and supporting outcomes
- apply for funding for specific projects and not for the core funding of an organisation
- be willing to provide evidence of impact against local priorities during and at the end of the grant
- able to provide plans for sustainability following the end of the grant