Arts Investment Fund
Our Arts Investment Fund helps organisations in Kent by funding projects to develop high quality arts and cultural activities. This boosts the local economy by improving arts and culture for people living in, working in and visiting Kent and develops the reputation of the county as a world class cultural location.
To apply for the Arts Investment Fund:
- you must be a non-profit distributing organisation. Proposals from individual artists are accepted, provided there is clear public benefit
- your application must be for a project that will be completed by March 2019, if you believe that you cannot meet this deadline please email email@example.com
- your organisation must provide at least 50% cash match (not in-kind) of the total project costs
- your activity must be open to the public, or have a clear public benefit
- your activity must have direct benefit in Kent.
The fund does not support:
- any activity organised for party political, religious or charity fund-raising purposes
- applications where 50% of the cash income has not been identified as coming from other sources. Applications to other funders should have been submitted or be in the process of being submitted
- higher education courses or the costs of attending training courses
- projects where most of the activity takes place in schools, not open to the public
- capital schemes, though we may fund equipment purchase as part of a wider eligible project
- retrospective project costs
- applicants who have previously failed to comply with Arts Investment Fund grant conditions
For more information please read our guidance to applicants (PDF, 640.8 KB).
To view of all grants Kent County Council offer, please read our grants prospectus (PDF, 758.4 KB).
The Arts Investment Fund is now closed for applications.
If you have any questions, please call 03000 420 009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work with the successful organisations to develop a range of high quality arts and cultural activities.
The projects that have been awarded funding for 2016/17 were:
- Acá Theatre
- Accidental Collective
- Animate Arts Company
- Bayguide CIC
- Bon Volks CIC
- Broadstairs Folk Week
- Cohesion Plus
- Dover Arts Development
- Extra Normal Records
- Folkestone Fringe
- Kent Downs AONB
- Kent Film Foundation
- Margate Coastal Park Action Group
- Margate Pride CIC
- Moving Memory Dance-Theatre Company
- Open School East
- Performance Space
- Reworks Studio
- Round In Circles CIC
- South East Coast Arts Trust
- St Mary's Arts Trust
- Strange Cargo
- Tenterden Folk DayTrust
- Tom Thumb Theatre
- Tunbridge Wells Puppetry Festival
- Your Leisure Kent Ltd
Please email email@example.com or call our Programme Support Officer on 03000 42 00 09 if you have any questions.