Arts Investment Fund
Our Arts Investment Fund helps organisations in Kent by funding projects to develop high quality arts and cultural activities. This boosts the local economy by improving arts and culture for people living in, working in and visiting Kent and develops the reputation of the county as a world class cultural location.
To apply for the Arts Investment Fund:
- you must be a non‐profit distributing organisation
- 50% of your funding must come from other sources
- you should demonstrate that you have taken a collaborative approach to developing your project, consulting with potential partners and working with them on joint delivery if appropriate
- the activity must be open to the general public, or have a clear public benefit
- some of the activity must take place in Kent
- organisations from outside of Kent will be considered, but applicants will need to demonstrate that they have the potential to develop the arts and culture in Kent by bringing in experience, specialism or other factors currently not available within the county
- proposals may be for annual arts programmes, festivals, events, organisational and audience development, research and development and feasibility studies - if you require funding for something else we strongly advise you contact us prior to making an application
- proposals may not be for core funding (staff, office costs, overheads) for your organisation
- proposals from individual artists are accepted provided there is clear public benefit.
For more information please read our guidance to applicants (PDF, 168.0 KB).
To view of all grants Kent County Council offer, please read our grants prospectus (PDF, 547.2 KB).
Applications are now closed for the 2017/2018 Arts Investment Fund.
We work with the successful organisations to develop a range of high quality arts and cultural activities.
The projects that have been awarded funding for 2016/17 are:
- Acá Theatre
- Accidental Collective
- Animate Arts Company
- Bayguide CIC
- Bon Volks CIC
- Broadstairs Folk Week
- Cohesion Plus
- Dover Arts Development
- Extra Normal Records
- Folkestone Fringe
- Kent Downs AONB
- Kent Film Foundation
- Margate Coastal Park Action Group
- Margate Pride CIC
- Moving Memory Dance-Theatre Company
- Open School East
- Performance Space
- Reworks Studio
- Round In Circles CIC
- South East Coast Arts Trust
- St Mary's Arts Trust
- Strange Cargo
- Tenterden Folk DayTrust
- Tom Thumb Theatre
- Tunbridge Wells Puppetry Festival
- Your Leisure Kent Ltd
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Programme Support Officer on 03000 42 00 09 if you have any questions.