If you have a career sector or path in mind and want to start earning and learning an apprenticeship could be for you. You'll do real jobs for real employers; training on the job, working towards an industry-standard qualification.
- Start your career and start earning at 16 while you learn - the current average weekly wage is £100 for 16 year-olds and £170 for 18 and over
- Choose from more than 250 careers - from health and social care to management, construction and engineering to banking and media, leisure and tourism
- Choose from 3 levels of qualification - from GCSE and A-Level equivalent up to degree level
- Boost your career prospects - 85% of former apprentices remain in employment. 32% are promoted within 12 months
- Boost your earning potential - former apprentices can earn on average £100,000 more than other employees during their lifetime
- Get the same benefits and discounts as college or university students but avoid the costs of further education.