Team leader (AMHP) vacancies
Can you lead the social care agenda within integrated mental health services?
You will provide operational leadership to approved mental health professionals (AMHPs) and expertise to multi-disciplinary colleagues to ensure the timely delivery of a safe and effective AMHP service, maximising people's statutory rights.
- Starting salary £37,547 to £43,209
- An enhancement for contributing to out of hours working in the AMHP service
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 - 30 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent local government pension scheme
Market premium payments
- £2,000 golden hello for dedicated AMHPs
- £2,000 market premium payment paid upon re-approving as an AMHP
To hear more about our vacancies, contact the social work recruitment team on 03000 41 11 18.