Newly qualified social worker (ASYE) vacancies
Start your career in a learning environment.
You will be supported through a robust assessed and supported year in employment (ASYE) programme, learning from a range of social care and health colleagues while you develop your expertise in mental health.
We will support you to develop your skills in working co-productively with service users and carers.
- Starting salary £24,473
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 25 to 28 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent local government pension scheme
Market premium payments
- £2,000 golden hello for roles in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley; South Kent Coastal and Ashford
- £3,000 retention payment for locality based experienced social workers in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley
Unfortunately currently we have no available positions for this role. Please call our Recruitment Team on 03000 41 11 18 to discuss future opportunities.