Newly qualified social worker (ASYE) vacancies
Start your career in a learning environment.
You will be supported through a robust assessed and supported year in employment (ASYE) programme, learning from a range of social care and health colleagues while you develop your expertise in mental health.
We will support you to develop your skills in working co-productively with service users and carers.
- Starting salary £24,231
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 25 to 28 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent local government pension scheme
Market premium payments
- £2,000 golden hello for roles in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley; South Kent Coastal and Ashford
- £3,000 retention payment for locality based experienced social workers in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley
There are currently no vacancies.