Mental health vacancies
We are looking for enthusiastic professionals for a range of roles in Kent.
Vacancies by type
We will be advertising more vacancies throughout the year. You can find out more about the types of roles you will be able to apply for.
- Newly qualified social worker - assessed and supported year in employment (ASYE)
- Social worker
- Experienced social worker
- Advanced practitioner
- Team leader - approved mental health professional (AMHP)
- Team leader
- Kent enablement and recovery worker
- Social work assistants
Vacancies by area
- Ashford and Canterbury
- West Kent (Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Malling and Tunbridge Wells)
- South Kent Coast (Dover, Shepway and Thanet)
- North Kent (Dartford, Gravesend and Swanley)
Register your interest
Our Return to Social Work programme is designed for experienced professionals who have not recently practiced as a social worker and wish to return to the profession. To find out more, please register your interest or contact the Recruitment Team on 03000 411118.
Make a real difference by enabling people you support to lead more active, safe and fulfilled lifestyles. Read our director's vision for mental health.
Live it Library
An online collection of stories from people who have experienced mental health issues. It is designed so people can speak out to break down stigma and change attitudes.
Market premium payments
Details of market premium payments, made in addition to your salary, for some of our vacancies.
Kent has lots to offer as a place to live and work.
Find out what some of our social workers have to say about working here or give us a call on 03000 41 11 18.