Team manager vacancies
Want to take the next step in your career?
We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced professionals with supervisory or management experience to join us who are committed to working in integrated teams and ready to embrace and manage change and new ways of working.
If you are a social worker, occupational therapist or nurse with supervisory or management experience in adult social care, then we'd love to hear from you. As a team manager you will manage a team of senior practitioners, case managers and support staff and oversee a caseload of cases requiring assessment, review and on-going support. You will make a real difference in achieving outcomes, leading to independent living for service users.
- Salary £43,642 to £51,114
- £3000 golden hello for roles in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 to 30 days
- A minimum of 5 days training each year
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent local government pension scheme
To hear more about our vacancies please contact our recruitment team on 03000 411118.