Service manager vacancies
Want to take the next step in you management career?
We're looking for an enthusiastic, experienced professional with management experience to join us who is committed to working in integrated teams and ready to embrace and lead change and new ways of working.
If you are a social worker, occupational therapist or nurse with management experience in adult social care and ready to take the next step in your management career, then we'd love to hear from you.
As a service manager you will manage the service and workforce, supported by team managers and senior practitioners. You will lead the management team in overseeing the work of case managers and support staff and a caseload of cases requiring assessment, review and on-going support. You will inspire staff and make a real difference in achieving outcomes, leading to independent living for service users.
- Salary £51,114 to £57,275
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 to 30 days
- A minimum of 5 days training each year
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent local government pension scheme