Occupational therapist vacancies
Want to make a real difference?
We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced professionals and people embarking on a new career, or returning to work, to join us who are ready to embrace change and new ways of working.
If you're an Occupational Therapist with experience in or wanting to work in adult social care then we'd love to hear from you.
You will manage a caseload of individuals requiring functional assessments and identifying necessary equipment and adaptations to make a real difference in achieving improved outcomes, leading to independent living for the service user.
- Starting salary £24,473 to £37,921 depending on experience
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 to 30 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Excellent local government pension scheme