Case manager vacancies
Want to take the next step in your career?
We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced professionals and people embarking on a new career, or returning to work, to join us who are committed to working in integrated teams, ready to embrace change and new ways of working.
If you're a social worker, occupational therapist or nurse with experience in adult social care then we'd love to hear from you.
As a case manager you will manage a caseload of cases requiring assessment, review and on-going support make a real difference in achieving improved outcomes, leading to independent living for the service user.
- Starting salary £28,048 to £37,921 depending on experience
- £2,000 golden hello for roles in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley
- £3,000 retention payment for employees working in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 to 30 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent local government pension scheme