Assessment and Practice Support Practitioner vacancies
Part-time, flexible opportunities are available for registered social workers who have suitable experience with supporting newly qualified social workers with the Assessed and Supported Year of Employment (ASYE). We are transforming Older People and Physical Disability services in Kent and investment in the recruitment of newly qualified social workers is a major part of our workforce strategy.
We are seeking to recruit part-time ASYE assessors to support our ambitious recruitment programme of Newly Qualified Social Workers. You will undertake the progressive assessment and ensure that the ASYE Learning Agreement and Personal Development Plan are completed, providing support through to the final assessment, offering advice and feedback to the Newly Qualified Social Workers on gathering evidence to support the assessment.
- Starting salary (£37,547 to 43,209 depending on experience
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 to 30 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent local government pension scheme