Adult social care jobs on the South Kent Coast (Older people and physical disability)
With residential property half London prices and investment in redevelopment, there's never been a better time to move to the South Kent Coast.
With its stunning landscapes, historic landmarks and modern hubs there's lots to love about the South Kent Coast. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Enjoy our 11 blue-flag beaches.
- Try something new at our first class restaurants, including The Allotment in Dover, Rocksalt in Folkestone and Margate's The Ambrette.
- Indulge your artistic side at Margate's Turner Contemporary, and Folkestone's Quarterhouse.
- Hop across the Channel. The coasts of Pas-de-Calais and Belgium are within easy reach and make an ideal getaway for the whole family.
- Take in the rich heritage of Dover's White Cliffs or potter around Folkestone's Creative Quarter, home to independent shops, lively cafes and the Quarterhouse, one of the town's new entertainment centres.
- Explore our castles. Take your pick from Deal Castle, Dover Castle and Walmer Castle.
- Spot some native wildlife at Dungeness RSPB nature reserve.
With lots of schools and plenty of leisure opportunities, you'll find everything you need to make South Kent your home.