Adult social care jobs in Ashford and Canterbury (Older people and physical disability)
Ashford and Canterbury offer picturesque villages, iconic coastline and excellent travel links to London and the continent from Ashford International Station
Whether you're looking for rural charm, a home by the sea or vibrant town life, Ashford and Canterbury has it all.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Sample our world-class wine at Biddenden Vineyards and Chapel Down Winery.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at McArthurGlen, Ashford's designer outlet.
- Enjoy the Kentish countryside and hike one of our stunning walking routes.
- Investment in Ashford has made the the town one of the UK's most prosperous areas. The area boasts new businesses, leisure opportunities, retail developments and quality new housing.
- Go wild on safari at Port Lympne Reserve.
- Shopping heaven at Canterbury's Whitefriars quarter - 70 of the UK's leading fashion and lifestyle retailers in the heart of the historic city.
- Reach London St Pancras in 37 minutes, and Paris in under 2 hours via our high speed rail links. Dover Ferry Port and the Channel Tunnel at Folkestone are both within a 20 mile drive.