The centre has capacity for 32 young people and 4-6 staff.
The accommodation consists of:
- two corridors of 12 twin bunk-bedded rooms, each one equipped
with a washbasin, wardrobe, table and chairs.
- 2 four bunk-bedded rooms (equipped as above)
- 2 staff bedrooms (if booking for a school), each with a large
and a small bunk bed, washbasin, armchair, table, chair and
courtesy tea tray. There's also a safe for passports, money etc and
a small seating area.
- There are 3 shower/toilet areas: in one corridor, there are
separate facilities for boys and girls, in the other there is one
shower/toilet area for either group.
- One bedroom is suitable for a disabled person, and there are
separate facilities for disabled visitors.
room plan (PDF, 1.5mb).