My Max Card discount card

The My Max Card is a discount card for families of children with disabilities. It can help you save money on great days out at castles, zoos, bowling alleys and more.

How to get a My Max Card

To get a My Max Card you need to register your child on the Disabled Children's Register.

Your child needs to have an education, health and care (EHC) plan or receive Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payments (PIP).

If your child is eligible we will offer you a card automatically when you register.

If you live in Medway, outside Kent or your child is not disabled, you cannot get a Max Card from us.

Proof that you are eligible

We may ask you for proof that your child has an education, health and care (EHC) plan or receives (DLA) or (PIP).

Attractions that accept My Max Card

Visit to see which attractions will offer you a discount with a My Max Card.

Or you can call 0113 3947 951 or email

More information about My Max Card

Visit the My Max Card website for more information about the card.