Terms and conditions for www.kent.gov.uk/ola
When completing your online Kent Test registration or online admissions application for your child, please read the following carefully and confirm your agreement before you submit your application.
I understand that:
- All information given in this application is, to the best of my knowledge, true and correct. If, at a later date, any of the information is found to be incorrect I may lose any place allocated to my child.
- If I submit an online application, I will not be able to submit a manually completed paper application as well.
- I understand that the information collected by the local authority via this application will be only used to help arrange admission to schools in line with the local authority and schools admission criteria.
- I give permission to the local authority to process all the information given in accordance with the admission criteria and processes.
- The information given will not be used for any purpose other than the provision of education. The local authority may share any information that I provide, with colleagues in the Education Service, relevant schools and the Department for Education.
- The local authority undertake that they have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of this information and further undertake that they will:
- not hold information about you or your child that is excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is processed.
- not keep data processed for any purpose or purposes longer than necessary.
- keep all information about you or your child accurate and up to date (to help us to do this, please keep us informed of any changes to your details).
- process your information in accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please email email@example.com.