"Housing-related support" means services provided
to help with many housing-related matters such as:
- Life and social skills.
- Managing debts, budgeting and applying for benefits.
- Setting up home and resettlement support.
- Understanding tenancy agreements.
- Staying safe at home.
- Getting on with neighbours.
- Taking up day time activities, training, education and
employment within the community.
- Dealing with other agencies such as health and advice
Supporting People cannot provide support with: