Thanet MASH - Green Banks
Multi Agency Specialist Hubs (MASHs) are our centres for disabled children and their families.
Address and contact details
Green Banks (playing fields of Garlinge Primary School)
Westfield Road, Garlinge
Kent CT9 5PA
Telephone: 03000 42 00 03
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:30pm.
Take bus number 32 to Westfield Road, Garlinge.
At our centre you and your child can benefit from a number of professional and healthcare services. Please call for more details.
- Audiology - 01227 866487
- Specialist teaching and learning services - 01795 514430
- Physiotherapy - 03000 42 08 71/42 08 74
- Occupational therapy - 03000 42 08 71/42 08 74
- Speech and language - 03000 42 08 71/42 08 74
- Specialist nurse advisors - 03000 42 08 71/42 08 74
- Educational home visits for pre-school children, also known as portage - 01892 501897
- Dentistry (for children and adults with special needs: by referral only) - 03000 42 08 65
- Disabled children's social services - 03000 41 10 53 (or make a new referral)
Events, play and activities
We have a soft play room, a sensory room and an outside play area at our centre which are safe, fun and specifically designed for disabled children and their families. If you would like to book one of our play rooms, please email email@example.com.
The local charity 4us2 runs a number of events, play sessions, support groups and drop-in activities at our centre, and you can find out what's available and when on the 4us2 events calendar, or contact 4us2 for more details.
Support Green Banks
We are raising money to develop a sensory garden at Green Banks. If you'd like to donate or help with the fund-raising, please contact us on 03000 42 00 03.