Legal services for parish councils
We provide a comprehensive legal service to parish councils in Kent and across the UK.
You can join our parish council legal scheme (PDF, 376.7 KB) or access immediate, one-off, advice.
We can help with:
- contract (goods, services or works) drafting, negotiation, termination and dispute resolution
- property matters including registration, leases, licences and wayleaves
- planning matters, including disputes about encroachment
- all litigation matters, both defending and prosecuting
- highways advice, including public access and rights of way
- procurement and tendering advice and drafting
- staff employment, grievance and disciplinary issues including compromise agreements and tribunal claims
- charging and trading
- governance matters