Legal advice for sport and leisure organisations
The Sport and Leisure Legal Service is a specialised product developed by Kent Legal Services. We provide legal advice and guidance to Kent’s sports and leisure organisations of all sizes on all types of legal matters.
We can help with:
- advice and support on employment law, including disciplinary and grievance procedures
- advice on data protection and freedom of information
- advice on dispute resolution, mediation and conflict management
- advice on governance and constitutional matters
- advice on safeguarding children
- advice on terms and conditions of employment, club liability, commercial and contract law and procurement
- preparation and presentation of cases at employment tribunals
- undertaking and presentation of disciplinary cases.