Legal advice about property
Our experienced property team comprises lawyers, many of whom have worked in both the public and private sectors. Our significant public sector experience of commercial property matters is therefore enhanced by genuine business acumen, as well as a client-focused, service industry culture. We are proactive, accessible and friendly lawyers who undertake our transactional work with commitment and enthusiasm. We work collaboratively with our clients to secure the best results for them on a wide range of complex property transactions.
Areas of expertise:
- commercial leases
- development agreements
- freehold property portfolio management, including the negotiation of licences, rights of way, easements, releases of deeds of covenants and tenancies at will
- joint ventures and multi partner arrangements including those for mixed use sites
- land acquisitions often for development or for investment purposes
- leasehold property portfolio work, including the negotiation and grant of leases, sub leases, assignments, licences, rent review memoranda, deeds of variation and all landlord and tenant issues
- nomination agreements
- overage/clawback arrangements designed to maximise the long term value of your assets
- preparation of reports on title
- sale of land and properties at auction, whether they are of small pieces of surplus land, unused buildings or significant multi-million pound disposals.
- secured lending.
In addition, we provide bespoke legal training on all the above areas.