Legal advice about planning and highways
Our specialist team of planning and highways lawyers has extensive experience over many years in advising both internal and external clients, including many other local authorities and public sector bodies.
Areas of expertise:
- specialist advice on planning and highways legislation and case law
- representation on planning matters and at public inquiries
- compulsory purchase orders and all ancillary orders
- delivery of externally funded projects under regional infrastructure and growth area funding
- negotiation and drafting of all agreements required to facilitate planning, highway and other infrastructure agreements
- major projects such as Fastrack, growth areas and Traffic Management Act 2004.
- waste applications contracts and judicial review proceedings
- assistance with infrastructure levy.
In addition, we provide:
- training sessions tailored to clients' needs
- a dedicated lawyer for each specific project
- regular drop in sessions at clients' offices at their convenience.