Legal Assistant, Social Services team
Telephone: 03000 422142
- Certificate in Legal Studies (2011)
- Diploma in English Law (2013)
Areas of practice
- Public and Private Children Law
Suzannah graduated with a First Class Honours Degree in July 2016 having studied Law part time with The Open University for 5 years. For most of this time, Suzannah was employed as General Manager of a busy cinema where she developed a reputation for her people management skills and knowledge of employment law.
Suzannah joined Kent Legal Services as a Legal Assistant in November 2015 with the aim of furthering her legal career and is currently studying the Bar Professional Training Course part-time at the University of Law, Bloomsbury. Suzannah assists with drafting and the case management of public child care matters for lawyers in the team and provides advice to clients in relation to private child care cases.
- Member of The Law Society Junior Lawyer’s Division
- Student Member of The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn (Sir Thomas More Scholar)