Kent Legal Services customer charter
- We are committed to providing the highest quality services at the lowest possible cost to all our customers.
- We consider it important to keep in touch with our clients and make regular enquiries to ensure that service delivery is matching their expectations and requirements.
- Our staff are expected to understand and acknowledge the obligations and constraints experienced by clients. These will be taken into account when agreeing instructions.
- Client confidentiality will be maintained having regard to the current legislation and professional requirements.
- In cases where work needs to be sub-contracted to barristers, expert witnesses or others, clients will be offered the opportunity to assess or verify those services [this facility is only operated in cases where this arrangement is agreed with you. The fact that you assess the sub-contractor does not exempt us from our own responsibility in evaluating that service].
- All our systems and procedures are assessed on a regular basis by the international certification body SGS and meet the requirements of ISO9001 and the Law Society's Practice Management Standard, Lexcel. All our staff are trained to IIP and Charter Mark standards. The client is the final inspector and we never forget that you have a choice.