Ordering and invoicing
We have a 'no purchase order, no pay' system. This means that if you don't have an iProcurement-generated purchase order (PO) associated with your order, payment of your invoice will not be processed by our accounts payable team.
Our order number always begins with PO******** and is shown in the right hand corner of the generated order. This must always be stated on any invoices sent directly to the payments team.
If you have not received a generated order from us, you must contact the relevant department to obtain one.
All invoices should be sent to the payments team in one of the following ways:
- by post at iProc Invoicing, Payments Team, 3rd Floor Invicta House, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1XX
- by scanning and and emailing the details to email@example.com, quoting the order number from your invoice
- by flipping your order into an invoice via iSupplier.
iSupplier is a secure online portal between us and our suppliers. It allows suppliers to access all relevant information in one place including purchase order, receipt, invoice, and payment information.
To use iSupplier, please contact iSupplierQueries@kent.gov.uk.
- iSupplier training guide - creating invoices (PDF, 407.4 KB)
- iSupplier training guide - viewing payment and invoice status (PDF, 514.9 KB)
If you have a query regarding your invoice, contact the Accounts Payable query line on 03000 41 61 34.
If you have a query regarding your order, please email the requester on your order.