Get in touch with the procurement team
If you have any general questions about any aspect of the procurement process, email email@example.com
Any tender enquiries or queries about your submission must go through the Kent Business Portal.
For enquiries specific to one of our procurement categories, use the contact details below:
- care - firstname.lastname@example.org
- construction and maintenance - procurement.CM@kent.gov.uk
- corporate, learning and ICT - procurement.CLI@kent.gov.uk
- transportation and waste - procurement.TW@kent.gov.uk
We can't accept:
- tenders after the closing date/time
- telephone enquiries (unless specifically invited)
- lobbying for information from elected members or officers involved.
We promise to treat each supplier, prospective supplier and enquirer with fairness and respect. We follow a fully auditable process that complies with public procurement legislation and will give feedback to unsuccessful bidders upon request.
All members of our procurement team have either obtained or are working towards MCIPS (Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply).
The KCC Procurement team are committed to helping Kent businesses grow, and we have achieved the target of 60% of our first tier (direct contractors) and second tier (sub-contractors) business being with Kent based businesses by value.
Jobs in procurement
All vacancies in procurement are advertised on our jobs pages, where you can view all current vacancies within the council and sign up for job alerts.