Women in leadership - training and developing future women
This Kent based women's leadership training and development
programme will enhance leadership capabilities for women and will
make you stand out from the crowd.
This training and development programme for women delivers a mix
of corporate and personal leadership styles through personal
coaching and exploration of your core female strengths. You will be
in a secure training environment with senior female leaders from
across Kent with an opportunity to network and exercise key
new leadership skills in working with business, stakeholders and
A unique mix of personal and corporate training and development
for women that will embed confidence and expand professional
presence. You will:
- Analyse the corporate internal and external political
- Analyse the strategic and operational challenges being
- Develop ability to spot opportunities;
- Develop greater understanding of theories and models of
leadership – is it different for women?
- Learn what your leadership style is;
- Dimensions of power and influence - how women can command in
the corporate environment.
This course will help you to:
- Use Kent Competencies to personify, demonstrate and
- Using conversation and compassion to enhance presence
- Use influence and negotiation skills
- Use truth and judgment with leadership responsibility;
- Use character and courage as an inspiring and strong
- Use empowerment and enterprise for generating innovative
- Develop strategies for involving people to bring about change
- Learn how to deliver outcomes and delivery for new ideas;
- Reflect on people management skills and plan for their
development as a motivational leader.
5 day Modular
Business/Career focus with emphasis on the appropriate business
skills, planning and strategy to develop others.
For further information or booking details please contact Helen
For information on the full range of Learning and Development
courses please contact: email@example.com