Support for innovation loan applicants
General business advice
The Kent and Medway growth hub is a government funded service provided by Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce seeking to help and support new and existing local businesses to locate the most suitable type of business support available for their business.
Find land or premises
Locate in Kent offer a range of free services including commercial property searches and business finance assistance to help businesses of all sizes expand in or relocate to Kent and Medway.
Support from your bank
Why not speak to your local bank about the support they can give you? The following banks are working in partnership with us to support this initiative and have identified individuals to help you:
- Mr Mark Moran - email@example.com
- Mr Iain Hawthorn - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Ian Patterson - email@example.com
- Mr Stephen Clare - firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Bank of Scotland
- Mr Sukh Majhail - email@example.com
- Mr Colin Berkeley - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Scott Pamflett - email@example.com
Support from district councils
Contact your district council as they may be able to provide you with additional support and advice.