Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
The purpose of the Kent and Medway NHS and Social
Care Partnership Trust is to:
- ensure the Trust Board, Executive and services are briefed and
advised on all issues relating to Safeguarding Adults.
- ensure that all relevant services are represented on the
- monitor and review all Safeguarding Adults issues within the
- undertake case and serious case reviews of Trust's Safeguarding
- adhere to all the policies, procedures and protocols agreed by
the Kent and Medway Adult Protection Committee.
- audit compliance in relation to policy and to report making
recommendations for services within the Trust.
- monitor training and trainers within the Trust.
- ensure that the Trust's Risk Management Group are made aware of
all relevant risks and issues in relation to Safeguarding
- review the Safeguarding Adults Policy and structures at least