Kent Youth County Council minutes, newsletters and resources
Read minutes from KYCC meetings, newsletters and resources for teachers, youth centres and young people
About Kent Youth County Council
Kent Youth County Council has created some useful resources for schools and youth clubs, including an assembly and lesson to be used in schools across Kent, and a directory of mental health services across the county which is designed for secondary-school age pupils. We have also created our own recommendations to schools and councils on mental health education from our research across Kent.
- mental health services directory (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- mental health lesson presentation (PDF, 890.2 KB)
- mental health lesson plan (DOCX, 100.8 KB)
- mental health assembly presentation (PPTX, 3.1 MB)
- KYCC mental health education recommendations to schools and local authorities (PDF, 352.3 KB)
Kent Youth Council want to hear from you. Please complete our surveys by 30 June 2017.