Data about the council
We are committed to open data and transparency. Open data means making the non-personal datasets we publish on our website available to everyone in a format that can be reused.
Anyone can use our published datasets. You don't have to apply or ask for permission, but you do have to agree to the terms of the Open Government Licence for public sector information.
You are free to choose how you use the data. For example:
- you may just want to examine the data to get a better understanding of local issues or of how we work
- you could republish the data on your blog or website
- if you are a software or web developer, you could use the data as part of a web application or mashup.
Some of the open data currently available from us is listed below.
If you have ideas for other data you think would be useful email email@example.com.
- Our structure
- Pay multiplier (PDF, 83.5 KB)
- Trade union facility time and spending (PDF, 31.4 KB)
- Twitter feed
- Webcast council meetings
- Website statistics
- Workforce profile
- Director salaries and expenses
- Director register of gifts and hospitality - see individual pages
- Council spending
- Councillors' allowances and expenses
- Education budget and outturn statements
- Fraud prevention data
- Invoices over £250
- Overseas travel
- Purchase card spend
- Staff earning £50,000 and over