Land and property data
Land and property information is gathered using annual site surveys and statistical information from other sources. This information is used to record past trends and plan for future requirements.
For more information about our land and property data please call 03000 41 74 44 or email email@example.com.
Find out more about land and property owned by Kent County Council.
Annual monitoring reports
Housing completion numbers and rates of development in Kent are available from the annual Housing Information Audit (HIA) reports.
- Introduction and glossary - Housing Monitoring (HIA) (PDF, 325.1 KB)
- Kent local authorities - Dwelling completions (PDF, 554.3 KB)
- Kent local authorities - Housing Land supply (PDF, 483.5 KB)
- Residential and commercial planning applications in Kent (PDF, 642.2 KB)
If you require past versions of any of the reports below please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not included in the annual monitoring reports, but also available:
- Affordable housing (PDF, 628.8 KB)
- Council Tax base data (PDF, 631.1 KB)
- Council Tax charge £ (PDF, 623.6 KB)
- Dwelling completions in Kent (PDF, 491.6 KB)
- Homelessness (PDF, 762.3 KB)
- House prices and sales - quarterly (PDF, 538.8 KB)
- House prices and sales - annual (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Housing stock by age of property (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Housing stock by size and type (PDF, 467.3 KB)
- Housing stock by tenure (PDF, 463.7 KB)
- Energy Performance Certificates (PDF, 566.7 KB)
- Land prices (PDF, 385.4 KB)
- Land use (PDF, 328.0 KB)
- Mortgage and landlord possession (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Rent prices (PDF, 660.6 KB)
- Right to Buy (PDF, 503.6 KB)
- Second homes in Kent (PDF, 442.6 KB)
- The Housing Register (PDF, 465.5 KB)
- Vacant and empty dwellings (PDF, 549.3 KB)
Annual monitoring reports
The reports below provide information on the overall losses and gains in commercial floor space across the Kent during the year. The reports include the take-up of commercial land allocated in the Local Development Frameworks. Developments with planning permissions not yet started, under construction and completions by use class are also presented.
The Glossary of commercial land terms (PDF, 320.5 KB) explains the terminology used in the annual monitoring reports.
If you require past versions of the annual monitoring reports, please email email@example.com.
- Ashford Borough (PDF, 617.8 KB)
- Canterbury City (PDF, 676.9 KB)
- Dartford Borough (PDF, 604.3 KB)
- Dover District (PDF, 558.9 KB)
- Gravesham Borough (PDF, 661.8 KB)
- Maidstone Borough (PDF, 593.1 KB)
- Sevenoaks District (PDF, 622.8 KB)
- Shepway District (PDF, 572.0 KB)
- Swale Borough (PDF, 569.4 KB)
- Thanet District (PDF, 621.4 KB)
- Tonbridge & Malling Borough (PDF, 627.7 KB)
- Tunbridge Wells Borough (PDF, 686.1 KB)
- Kent summary (PDF, 928.5 KB)
A summary of the latest commercial floorspace is presented in Commercial floorspace completions in Kent (PDF, 599.8 KB).
There is some information that is not included in the annual monitoring reports, but is available in the Non domestic rates (business rates) report (PDF, 1.8 MB). This report shows information about stock figures, floorspace, rateable values and vacancy rates.