Housing statistics for Kent are gathered using annual site surveys and statistical information from other sources. This information is used to record past trends and plan for future requirements.
For more information about our housing data please call 03000 41 74 44 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about land and property owned by Kent County Council.
Annual monitoring reports
- Introduction and glossary - Housing Monitoring (HIA) (PDF, 325.1 KB)
- Kent local authorities - Dwelling completions (PDF, 483.7 KB)
- Kent local authorities - Housing Land supply (PDF, 505.9 KB)
- Residential and commercial planning applications in Kent (PDF, 643.9 KB)
Housing completion numbers and rates of development in Kent are available from the annual Housing Information Audit (HIA).
If you require previous versions of any of the reports below please email email@example.com.
- Affordable housing (PDF, 623.2 KB)
- Council Tax base data (PDF, 639.0 KB)
- Council Tax charge £ (PDF, 623.6 KB)
- Homelessness (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- House prices and sales - quarterly (PDF, 537.3 KB)
- House prices and sales - annual (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Housing stock by age of property (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Housing stock by size and type (PDF, 467.3 KB)
- Housing stock by tenure (PDF, 463.7 KB)
- Energy Performance Certificates (PDF, 870.3 KB)
- Land prices (PDF, 385.4 KB)
- Land use (PDF, 328.0 KB)
- Mortgage and landlord possession (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Rent prices (PDF, 670.6 KB)
- Right to Buy (PDF, 515.6 KB)
- Second homes in Kent (PDF, 395.0 KB)
- The Housing Register (PDF, 722.8 KB)
- Vacant and empty dwellings (PDF, 549.3 KB)
This information is not included in the annual monitoring reports.