Director of Environment, Planning and Enforcement
Roles and responsibilities
Katie is responsible for a wide range of environment, planning and enforcement services.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Delivering Growth without Gridlock - our 20 year transport delivery plan
- Co-ordinating the Kent Environment Strategy
- Leading on flood risk management and resilience
- Management of Kent's Public Rights of Way network, Kent Trading Standards, Coroners and Kent Scientific Services
- Implementing planning and transport policy, including the minerals and waste development framework and delivery of KCC services through districts
- Leading on creating stronger and safer communities particularly through Kent Community Safety Partnership, community wardens and Emergency Planning
- Driving the development of sport and physical activity in the county and managing high quality country parks
- Management of Kent County Council's gypsy and traveller's service.
Read the full job description (PDF, 148.4 KB) for the role of Director of Environment, Planning and Enforcement role.
Katie's salary is £98,078.
Katie's expenses for the past financial year (April 2016 to March 2017) are £183.01.
Our expenses policy applies to all staff. You can view a breakdown of all expenses claimed by our directors for the current and previous financial year.
- Director salaries and expenses 2016/17 (XLS, 109.5 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2016/17 (PDF, 9.9 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2015/16 (XLS, 55.5 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2015/16 (PDF, 37.5 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2014/15 (XLS, 42.5 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2014/15 (PDF, 36.4 KB)
None to declare.
None to declare.