Invoices over £250
We publish all invoices over £250 paid each month.
The files contain details of all invoices paid in the reporting month that have a value of £250 or more (excluding VAT). We do not publish details of payments of a personal nature, such as those to foster carers.
The data is split into columns containing:
- the reference number for the payment being made
- the name of the supplier or organisation receiving the payment
- the date the payment was processed by our payments system
- the value of the payment on the invoice in pounds excluding VAT
- the part of the council that made the payment
- the cost type which shows how we categorise the payment (we use more than 700 different cost types to help us identify and manage our spending).
Please note: We follow the recommended standards set out by Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) on how we report our financial information. This means we can not breakdown this financial information into further detail.