|Month||Page views||Unique views||Visits||Visits from mobile devices*|
* "Mobile devices" includes smartphones and tablets. Visits via internal KCC network are excluded from the figure.
Top 10 most accessed pages for October 2017
- Kent Test
- Secondary school places
- Careers in children's social care
- School places
- Term dates
- Contact us
Top 10 external search phrases for October 2017
- kent library
- larkfield library renew books
- pepper hill tip
- kent libraries
- kent test results
- kent county council 16+ travel card
- ashford library
- tn14 6ep
Page views are recorded when:
- a visitor hits the back button
- hits refresh
- a page is opened in the browser (regardless of whether it has been cached).
Records how many times a page has been viewed by 1 visit. If a visitor views that page more than once in a session it is still recorded as just 1 unique view.
A visit is a series of page views that a single visitor makes at a time. A visit ends after the visitor either closes the browser or is inactive for 30 minutes. (The timeout length is customisable and is determined by cookies.)