- Public wi fi
- Microfilm reader
- Microfiche and printer
- Induction loop
- Out-of-hours returns - via drop box at the bottom of slope leading to the library
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme on Mondays 10:30 - 11:00 am and Fridays 2:15 - 2:45 pm
- Family History Day on third Tuesday of the month, 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Knit and Natter on Tuesdays 1 - 3 pm
- Visually Impaired Reading Group on last Wednesday of the month
- Daytime Book Group on Wednesdays fortnightly 1 - 2 pm
- Evening Book Group on first Thursday of the month 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- Talk Time on Fridays 10:30 - 11:30 am
- More activities - ask at library
Ramped access to front door. Automatic doors. All library services are on ground floor. Wheelchair accessible toilet. Lift access to the Peter Blake Gallery.
Pay & Display car park is nearby with designated bays for Blue Badge holders.